_ Who We Are _
Dr. Umesh Khedkar- Cardiologist in Aurangabad
Dr. Umesh Khedkar is one of the best consultants and interventional Cardiologists in Aurangabad & Practicing for the last 10 years. He has vast experience in the treatment of patients with hypertension, dyslipidemia, and all heart problems from 2013.
Dr. Khedkar Work Experience As Cardiologist in Aurangabad
Dr. Umesh Khedkar is completed MBBS from MGM medical college Aurangabad, MD (General Medicine) from TNMC, Nair Hospital Mumbai, and DM Cardiology from L.T.M.M.C Sion Hospital, Mumbai. He has vast experience in the treatment of patients with hypertension, Dyslipidemia, and all heart-related problems from 2013.
Currently, he is working on consultant & interventional cardiology at united ciigma hospital. Also working in Dr. Khedkar Heart Care & Superspecialisty Clinic from 2018. He is one of the best Cardiologist in Aurangabad
He has vast experience in the field of interventional cardiology. He has performed approximately 5000 coronary angiographies, 1000 coronary angioplasty, 150 pacemakers & 50 ICD implementations. He is also well trained in performing complex angioplasties like left main stenting, bifurcation stenting, rota-ablation & image-guided angioplasty (IVUS).
He has a special interest in adult & pediatric echocardiography, stress echocardiography, and preventive cardiology as well.
He is actively involved in teaching activities for doctors & patient education programs on various platforms.
He has attended & actively participated in many state-level & national cardiology conferences.
Dr. Khedkar is a member of following
- Cardiology is the branch of medicine that deals with the heart and circulatory system problems. This field deals with the medical diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in cardiology. Because of their specialty in cardiology, cardiac surgeons also fall under this category. Cardiology uses three methods: invasive, non-invasive, and interventional. A cardiologist may use one or a combination of these approaches to diagnose and treat your heart disease.
- With the passage of time, a sedentary lifestyle, and a decline in physical activity, cardiovascular diseases are becoming a greater danger among young individuals. Dr. Khedkar, the best Cardiologist in Aurangabad, and his entire team of cardiovascular experts are on board at Khedkar Heart Care Hospital. Khedkar Heart Care Hospital has the best Cardiologist in Aurangabad.
- With exceptional services and treatments, we ensure that all of your cardiological needs are met. Our adult cardiology team is comprised of highly certified and experienced professionals. They’ve made remarkable progress in cardiology procedures and treatments by working together. In the Aurangabad region, Khedkar Heart Care Hospital is a one-stop shop for all of your heart problems. We provide the best course of treatment with state-of-the-art equipment. We believe in treating our patients with Modern technology and a human touch. Our goal is to cure our patients’ heart problems with the fewest possible complications and minimally invasive procedures. Give us a call to schedule an appointment with one of our Aurangabad cardiologists.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialise in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the heart, blood vessels, and other parts of the cardiovascular system. You may also want to see a cardiologist to learn more about the risk factors for heart disease and what steps you should take to improve your heart health.
Although cardiologists cannot conduct surgeries, they may perform certain specialized procedures. An interventional cardiologist, for instance, mayuse stents to open clogged arteries. They can also implant advanced devices in the heart of a patient with heart problems.
Cardiologists, or doctors who specialise in diagnosing and treating heart disease, are not cardiac surgeons. Since most cardiologists do not conduct heart surgery, they usually refer patients to a cardiac surgeon when the need arises.
Patients are more likely to seek cardiology treatment if they experience the following symptoms:
- Angina is chest pain or irritation that often suggests compressed arteries supplying blood to the heart.
- Arrhythmias are heart rhythm irregularities that may involve palpitations or missed heartbeats.
- Shortness of breath is a symptom of congestive heart failure or valve issues.
- A cardiac emergency, such as a heart attack, that necessitates continued cardiology monitoring after the emergency has passed.